Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Changin clothes

0 comments
I recently moved down south to South Carolina from my home, "The City of Brotherly Love!"  You got it, Philly, baby.  In the words of Eminem, I found myself literally and figuratively "cleaning out my closet".  As most find when packing up your space and moving, I found old clothes that I found hard to imagine I ever wore (talk about a time warp, hideous), but then I had to recall my younger days and reminisce about good times long past, lol. Some clothes lets just say are timeless and awaiting the opportunity to where again and I will hold on to them as I will hold on to the good memories that come with them.  Those that I tossed, I will view as a metaphor for cleaning out the clutter in my life and mind to free up energy and space for new things to come.  That is how I feel about moving to this new place.  It is a chance to recreate a better me. This thought led to my brain child, U-Topix.  Out with the old and in with a new life of new challenges for me on my terms.  The perfect setting and opportunity for me to shine and find my groove again. I have a lot to prove to myself and my new environment.  I'm up for the challenge!!  Follow Me!!

Post a Comment